Post Name: Haryana SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Online Form 2019 Release.
Date of publication: 07.01.2019 Advt. No. 1/2019
Post Description: Haryana Staff Selection Commission are invited online application form for Post of Junior Engineer in Eleectrical. Interested candidate completed all eligibility criteria and apply online application form. Before apply online application form please read full notification.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Recruitment SarkariExam.org
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
- Application Start : 04/02/2019
- Last Date Apply : 05/03/2019
- Pay Fee Last Date :08/03/2019
- Exam Date : Soon.
- Gen, Other State : Rs.150/
- Female Other State : Rs.150/-
- SC,BC : Rs.35/-
- Gen Female Haryana : Rs.75/-
- SC,BC Female Haryana : Rs.18/-
- Pay Exam Fee Online Mode Via.
- Debit, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
- Or Pay the Offline E Challan Mode.
|Eligibility ||Age Limit|
- Degree/Diploma with Electrical & Electronics with 60% Marks.
- From A Recognized University of India.
- For More Details Read Notification.
- Age As on 05/03/2019
- Min Age : 18 Year
- Max Age : 35 Year
- Extra Age As Per Rules..
Vacancy Details Total Post : 49
(Age As on 05/03/2019)
|Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited.|
- 49 Posts Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- (GEN=25, SC=8, BCA=7, BCB=3, ESM-GEN=3, ESM-SC=1, ESMBCA=1, ESP-SC=1) Total=49, PHC-HH=1.
- 3 years diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any Institute recognized by AICTE or by a State Board of Technical Education with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories candidates and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana domicile.
Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electrical & ElectronicsEngineering or equivalent Degree from a University duly recognized by Central Government or a State Government with a minimum 60% marks in respect of General and other categories and 55% marks in respect of SC category candidates of Haryana
- Must have passed Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
Please Like & Share With More People (Thanks).