University Of Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam 2020
• Application Start – 12/02/2020
• Last Date Apply Online – 06/03/2020 .
• Pay Fee Last Date – 11/03/2020
• Admit Card – Available
• Exam Date : 09 August 2020
• Gen / OBC : Rs. 1500/-
• SC / ST : Rs. Rs. 1000/-
Pay Exam Fee Online Mode Via.
Debit, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Or Pay the Offline E Challan Mode.
ADMIT CARD STATUS
Age As on – 09/03/2019
Min Age – 15 Year
Max Age – NA
Extra Age As Per Rules.
Vacancy Information for UP B.Ed Combined Entrance Direct Admission 2020 Admit Card
|• Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks.From A Recognized Educational Institutions.|
• (For Engineering Candidate 55% Marks.
• For More Details Please Read Full Notification.
University in UP JEE B.Ed 2020-22
• Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur- 273009
• Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur- 208025
• Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad- 211002
• Jannayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia-277301
• Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly (Conducted University)- 243006
• Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr BRAU Agra- 282004
• University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU -226007
• Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad- 224001
• Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut- 200005
• Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi- 248128
• Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi- 221002
• Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi- 221001
• Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur- 222003
• Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar- 272205
• Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow- 226013
• Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida- 201312
How to download Admit Card for UP B.Ed Combined Entrance Direct Admission 2020 Admit Card :
Candidates can download admit card through link provided below.
Before download admit card candidates must ensure that they have all requisites information to mentioned below for the purpose of download admit card on official website. After providing their details right, candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from official website link.
Step By Step Process To Download Admit Card from official website.
How to download Admit Card -:
Step 1: Click on the “Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket” (Link will be provided below).
Step 2: Click on that link. a new page will be opened on a computer screen.Check your admit card details.
Step 3: Enter the details like login details/registration number/registration ID/date of birth and password,etc.and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Step 4: After submission of the details, admit card will be displayed
Step 5: Download and print your Admit Card/Hall Ticket for future use.
Step 6: Keep the printout of it for further procedure.
Step 5: Keep the admit card in safe place till the commencement of exam.
Some important points after download admit card :
Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card Check the Venue and Time of examination when you have got the Admit Card and also Do carefully check the admit card/hall ticket details like Name,DOB, Roll number, Admit Card No.Category, Gender Parent/ guardian’s name, Date of birth, Photograph, Candidate Signature, Name and address, examination center address, and any other details, must be Check also Important instructions and guidelines to candidates for exam day.
Safekeeping of Admit Card is important to avoid any problem throughout the examination.
In case of any issue/problem/ in downloading or printing of the admit card, the candidates are suggested to immediately contact inform the authority
Download Admit Card
Exam Held on 09 August 2020
Download Exam Date Notice
For Change Exam District
Download Exam Center Notice
Download SarkariExam Android App
|Download SarkariExam.org Android App|
|Join SarkariExam.org on Facebook|
|Join SarkariExam.org on Twitter|