University Of Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam 2020
• Application Start – 12/02/2020
• Last Date Apply Online – 06/03/2020 .
• Pay Fee Last Date – 11/03/2020
• Admit Card – Notified Soon
• Exam Date – 09 August 2020
• Gen / OBC :Rs. 1500/-
• SC / ST : Rs. 1500/-
Pay Exam Fee Online Mode Via.
Debit, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Or Pay the Offline E Challan Mode.
Age As on –
Min Age – 15 Year
Max Age – NA
Extra Age As Per Rules.
Vacancy Information for Karnataka Jailor & Warder Recruitment 2019
|• Bachelor / Master Degree From A Recognized Educational Institutions..|
• With 50% Marks. (For Engineering Candidate 55% Marks.
• For More Details Please Read Full Notification.
Participating University in UP JEE B.Ed 2020-22
• Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly (Conducted University)- 243006
• Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr BRAU Agra- 282004
• University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU -226007
• Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi- 221002
• Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi- 221001
• Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur- 222003
• Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur- 273009
• Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur- 208025
• Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad- 211002
• Jannayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia-277301
• Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar- 272205
• Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow- 226013
• Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida- 201312
• Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad- 224001
• Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut- 200005
• Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi- 248128
How to apply for Karnataka Jailor & Warder Recruitment 2019 : Candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official website before – 06/03/2020 .
Before apply online application form candidates must ensure that they have all eligibility documents, scanned passport size photograph and signature for the purpose of uploading on official website.
Requisites of Online Application-:
Photograph,Valid email ID/Mobile Number
*All Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria And Apply Online Application Form. Before You apply Online Application Form Please Read Full Official Notification.
Mode of Selection for Karnataka Jailor & Warder Recruitment 2019 :
Selection will be based on–
Written Examination, Interview
Download New Exam Date
Held on 09 August 2020
Download Exam Date Notice
For Change Exam District
Download Exam Center Notice
Download SarkariExam Android App
|Download SarkariExam.org Android App|
|Join SarkariExam.org on Facebook|
|Join SarkariExam.org on Twitter|