UP Teacher Eligibility Test (UP TET) 2019
Examination Regulatory Authority Of Uttar Pradesh
• Application Start – 01/11/2019
• Last Date Apply Online – 20/11/2019.
• Pay Fee Last Date – 21/11/2019
• Exam Date : 22 December 2019
• Answer Key Available : 26/12/2019
• Result Available : 21/01/2020
• Gen / OBC : Rs. 600/-
• SC / ST : Rs. 400/-
• PH : Rs. 100/-
• Gen / OBC : Rs. 1200/-
• SC / ST : Rs. 800/-
• PH : Rs. 200/-
Pay Exam Fee Online Mode Via.
Debit, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode.
Or Pay the Offline E Challan Mode.
ADMIT CARD STATUS
Vacancy Details for UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Answer Key
Primary Level (Class I to V)
• Diploma in Teacher From Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh OR
• Moaalizm E Urdu Exam Passed OR
• D.Ed Special Exam Passed OR
• Class 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam passed with 50% Marks & 04 Year B.LEd Degree OR
• 02 Year B.T.C (D.LEd) Exam OR Special B.T.C (D.LEd) Passed.
• For More Details Please Read Full Notification.
• Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks & 04 Year B.LEd Course OR
• Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with 50% Marks & 04 Year B.Ed / B.Ed Special Exam Passed OR
• Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with B.T.C (D.LEd) Training 02 Year Exam Passed OR
• Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks & B.Sc Ed Exam Passed.
How to download Admit Card for UP Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Answer Key:
Candidates can download admit card through link provided below.
Before download admit card candidates must ensure that they have all requisites information to mentioned below for the purpose of download admit card on official website. After providing their details right, candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from official website link.
Step By Step Process To Download Admit Card from official website.
How to download Admit Card -:
Step 1: Click on the “Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket” (Link will be provided below).
Step 2: Click on that link. a new page will be opened on a computer screen.Check your admit card details.
Step 3: Enter the details like login details/registration number/registration ID/date of birth and password,etc.and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Step 4: After submission of the details, admit card will be displayed
Step 5: Download and print your Admit Card/Hall Ticket for future use.
Step 6: Keep the printout of it for further procedure.
Step 5: Keep the admit card in safe place till the commencement of exam.
Some important points after download admit card :
Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card Check the Venue and Time of examination when you have got the Admit Card and also Do carefully check the admit card/hall ticket details like Name,DOB, Roll number, Admit Card No.Category, Gender Parent/ guardian’s name, Date of birth, Photograph, Candidate Signature, Name and address, examination center address, and any other details, must be Check also Important instructions and guidelines to candidates for exam day.
Safekeeping of Admit Card is important to avoid any problem throughout the examination.
In case of any issue/problem/ in downloading or printing of the admit card, the candidates are suggested to immediately contact inform the authority
Revised Answer Key
Answer Key All Shift
Answer Key Notice
Download New Admit Card
Download New Exam Date
Download Admit Card
|Download SarkariExam.org Android App|
|Join SarkariExam.org on Facebook|
|Join SarkariExam.org on Twitter|